Here is the original email that I sent explaining the game to the girls-
The whole weekend was such fun with little surprises showing up at random moments. It was a beautiful way to show a little love to someone else while taking care of yourself.
Here are the 20 Questions I sent to help the women to "get to know" their Secret Girlfriend a little better -
- Place of Birth-
- Favorite Color-
- Favorite Food-
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor-
- Favorite Song-
- Favorite Animal/Pet(w/name)-
- Lucky Number-
- Favorite Creation of Nature-
- Favorite Movie-
- Favorite Book-
- Your Best Day-
- Your Worst Day-
- The way you like your eggs-
- A country you would like to visit-
- Something you collect/would like to collect-
- Something you would like to learn-
- Something you could teach-
- Top 4 people you would like to have dinner (a dinner party, you are all sitting together) with (throughout history, dead or alive could even be fictious)-
- The meaning of life-
I almost forgot - I compiled all the 20 questions sheets into a fun book that each of the ladies received with their Welcome Bag. The book was a great way to get to know the girls you may not have known very well and to learn something new about some of your Besties.
For each of my larger Girls Getaways (girlfriends, family, church) I try to do a book of some sort. For more Getaway Book ideas see my next post.